Welcome to MyDevelopingChild2>
Finally get the information and support your family needs to take the best next steps.
A diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder or developmental delay provides a general description for your child, but they don’t give underlying causes which are critical in determining the most safe and effective treatments.
Genetic testing is recommended by most healthcare providers and medical societies for children with autism or delay. MyDevelopingChild offers medical-grade genetic tests that are both convenient and supported by experts in childhood development.
Genetic testing can help:
- Qualify your child for access to early intervention programs
- Provide guidance for the most effective treatment and medical care
- Determine the likelihood for other family members to have the condition
- Identify family advocacy groups for children with the same genetic condition
- Give information about possible health risks and developmental capabilities through the lifespan
Two diagnostic test options, both with expert support.2>
Fast, accurate, and guideline-recommended. Includes consultation with a genetic counselor before, during, and after the testing process.
Most comprehensive genetic test (includes the Essential test) with access to raw data. Includes consultation with a genetic counselor before, during, and after the testing process.